- Outlook for the next 1-3 years
- Outlook for the next 5-10 years
- Projections and estimates until 2030-2050
- International Relations and the new Biden administration
- International Relations and the resilience of the European Union
- International Relations and the rise of China and other emerging countries
- International Relations and Latin America (and parts/regions/countries thereof)
- Challenges of foreign policy
- The big challenges/threats for our future
- Analysis of bi-lateral, mini-lateral, regional relations and challenges (please enquire for details)
‘Global Scenarios: A less catastrophic view’ (in Spanish), Keynote Lecture, Project Generación de Dialogo, organised by Universidad de Chile and Catholic University of Peru with the support of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation, November 2020.
‘The challenges for the trade agenda EU-Americas’, invited keynote speaker, Regional Foreign Policy Instrument Annual Seminar of the Americas. Organised by the Regional Office Americas of the EU Foreign Policy Instruments, Brasilia, November 2020.
‘Globalization in transition and new technologies as drivers of geopolitical shifts’ (in Italian), invited speaker, V Geopolitics Seminar, organised by University of Udine and the Historical Studies Association Historia, Pordenone (Ita), October 2020.
‘International Economic Order: Towards Private Governance?’, invited speaker, University of Valencia International Week, Valencia, Spain, March 2019.